Sunday, August 17, 2008

Updates!

Hi everyone - sorry it has been awhile since I last blogged! We have been very busy filling the last of the diaperswappers co-op (YAY!!!) and we just found out that I (Amanda) will be moving in early September!! I know some of you know us personally - some do not. Tracy and I were living 20 minutes from each other when our business first started, then Tracy and her husband moved leaving the gap roughly 40 minutes in good traffic. My husband and I have been patiently searching and we came across the perfect home for us! The best part - it's FIVE doors down from Tracy and her family! We are completely excited! Don't forget we will be at BOLD in Charlotte on September 6th - stop by and say hello! We will begin working on the mamasavers co-op this week and we will not be offering another co-op until after my move and our local LLL baby fair is finished. We will offer late September and late October/early November and then no more co-ops until the new year.

No comments: